[TYPO3-dev] Cosmetics with localconf.php

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Fri Apr 30 07:48:04 CEST 2010

Hi,

>> For the rest, I think it's just not worth the effort to change this
>> algorithm, let's rather focus on the other thousands of bugs in the
>> BT. After all it's just cosmetics. But as we all know, it's about
>> motivation, so if you want to fix this, I'm not opposed to that :-D
>
> you know, if something is personal important it's always worth the
> effort :) i don't think that such takes too much time.

Then I'd kindly ask for a method to write multiple lines of config for $TYPO3_CONF_VARS... as I'll work today on DBAL integration and ATM I have to put the whole DBAL configuration as a single line:

array( 'driver' => ..., 'other-key' => ...)

That works but is not as pretty as when I wrote it myself ;-)

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en