[TYPO3-dev] FLOW3 / TYPO3 5.0

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 29 16:50:46 CEST 2010

JoH asenau wrote:
>>> I bet you don't even use HTML templates, just pure hardcore TS to
>>> build a website ;-)
> Why should we use HTML templates, TS TEMPLATE elements, markers and
> subparts, when the same can be acchieved with some TS wraps in just a few
> minutes?

Either these must be very simple websites or you have an HTML wizard who
also knows TS very well. Most people have a different situation.

> This is another reason why we don't even use TemplaVoila for our projects,
> because there simply is nothing to "map".

In many website the client wants to have specially styled bits of
content which can easily be made by using Flexible Content Elements.

How do you implement those in your TS-only solution? You write
extensions for this? FCE's are much faster for this and clients can
easily use them where they see fit.

> And BTW: It might be pure TS, but there is nothing "hard" about it ;-)

'hardcore' !== 'hard'

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert