[TYPO3-dev] HMenu with specific classes per branch

Éric Thibault Eric.Thibault at dc.ulaval.ca
Fri Apr 23 20:05:59 CEST 2010

I have a small problem.  I'm looking to associate a specific style class to each branch of my HMENU.  For now I'm using optionsplit and it's working as expected.  My problem is that if my client hides a branch,  the style classes bellow the hidden branch get reassigned!

Is there a way to lock my style classes to specific branches?

What I have with optionsplit:

<ul>
<li class="A">branch A</li>
<li class="B">branch B</li>
<li class="C">branch C</li>
<li class="D">branch D</li>
</ul>

If I remove branch C... optionsplit gives me :

<ul>
<li class="A">branch A</li>
<li class="B">branch B</li>
<li class="C">branch D</li>
</ul>

The optionsplit assigned class C to my branch D!!!

I would like to have :
<ul>
<li class="A">branch A</li>
<li class="B">branch B</li>