[TYPO3-dev] blog_example gives error "A cache with identifier "cache_extbase_reflection" does not exist"

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Fri Apr 23 18:04:52 CEST 2010

Am 23.04.10 12:41, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:

> So you know now what I think of FLOW3. Now I can go to lunch.

dmitry. you have laid a very good analysis of the situation. now how can
we take this energy and make the best of it?

i still believe that flow3 is a good idea and a good product so far.

i am not sure if the majority of the dev have grasped the concept of the
domain driven development since they have not started to work with the
model view yet.

acceptance and relevance of a technology makes the success of it.

we need to leave the lab and get on the street!

greetings!

olivier

ps: i really enjoy the open discusion in the TYPO3 community.