[TYPO3-dev] Scheduler and Saving Task State

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Apr 23 13:43:29 CEST 2010

Hi,

>> 2) store the values that you need to recover in the new system
>> registry. This is very easy and is documented in the latest version of
>> Core APIs. The Scheduler does this itself to save information about
>> its latest run.
>
> this is a feature that is really unknown to most of the users. Would you
> like to buzz about? Would be cool, and users are happy about knowing
> this new technique.

Yes, that's part of the things I wanted to write about on buzz, but
somehow never find the time too. Last week we had a TUG meeting in
Lausanne and I talked shortly about t3lib_pageRenderer. Another little
hidden gem of 4.3.

I'll try to do something. I just wish it weren't just you and me...

Cheers

--

Francois Suter