[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 heresy: what about "selling" pro extensions?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 12:00:59 CEST 2010

Hi!

Ulrich Lorenz PHZ Luzern wrote:
> I have great respect of Dmitry Dulepov as many others in these lists do
> and so it is really disturbing to see that he has no plans to use the
> new technology. After reading his comments attentively it is clear that
> sometimes he has not the most progressive points of view on such things

I have two questions :) Here they are:
- why should I use this new technology?
- why do you think that using this new technology would be progressive?

I am asking because I believe you have some reasons behind your ideas. It
looks like it bothers you that some people do not want to use FLOW3 or
think it is a step forward. What makes you think opposite? Do you have some
arguments for using FLOW3 and saying it is a progress? Please, share. But I
really would like reasons, not empty words that "it is future" or "it is
developed in the community". Years of programming made me highly practical
person and these empty words do not play for me.

I have reasons "against" FLOW3. Do you have reasons "for"?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 security team member