[TYPO3-dev] blog_example gives error "A cache with identifier "cache_extbase_reflection" does not exist"

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 10:51:38 CEST 2010

Hi!

Bert Huijgen wrote:
> I am new to typo3 extension development. To be future proof I want to
> use extBase and fluid. To learn I started with the blog_example
> extension but it gives an error. Because there isn't much other
> documentation this may be blocking our further typo3 use. It is very
> well possible that I am doing something wrong, this is what I did:

Believe me, if that thing blocks your further TYPO3 use, you are better
without TYPO3. You will always encounter stuff like this, so think again if
you need TYPO3 or it is better with phpNuke ;)

You always have choices:
- try to see in the code why this happens
- ask in the MVC list where Extbase people live
- use traditional extension development until Extbase becomes mature
- abandon TYPO3

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 security team member