[TYPO3-dev] Shortcurs broken, if in Modules User- or Admin-Tools

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Apr 21 11:48:16 CEST 2010

Hi,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Susanne Moog wrote:
>> do shortcuts to admin modules work if you call them while being in the
>> page module?
>
> For me it works with both TV and classic page module.
>
>> at root. Error is always:
>> Not found: /typo3//typo3/sysext/cms/layout/db_layout.php
>
> That's interesting: double typo3/.

i could reproduce the error now. It was a bit unclear as the shortcut is
set with correct title, but url is wrong. Should be simple to solve,
Stefan wanted to fix.

There are 2 other regressions of the viewport which has to be fixed
1) http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14154
2) defined startup module in user settings doesn't work anymore

If Stefan or anyone is able to solve that would be cool, otherwise i
will use next bugday for this.

vg Steffen