[TYPO3-dev] Translation, L10N and LLXML

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick at hotmail-no-spam.com
Sun Apr 18 14:14:32 CEST 2010

On 2010-04-17 12:09, Lars Houmark wrote:

> P.S. Sorry for hijacking your thread Patrick, but this one is also
> ANNOYING!

Can't complain if it makes TYPO3 better... So here's a warm thank you
for RFC 3977 revision.

As with your way of updating languages:
"I normally delete the language folder, ie. 'dk' in the typo3conf/l10n/
along with all *l10n* files in typo3temp in order to make sure
everything is updated."

It means that if you used LLXML to translate 2 or 3 missing labels,
you've lost them.

The basis of my original question was because I'm on a project where we
re-translate part of Core and 30 popular extensions... So removing
typo3conf/l10n/fr/ isn't an option for us...

Patrick