[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 heresy: what about "selling" pro extensions?

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 16 14:59:12 CEST 2010

Olivier Dobberkau wrote:
> i am doing both. spending my time, my money and i do encourage my
> employees to spend some of their free and work time in typo3
> projects.
>
> so i am the best community member here! :-)

Still, I suspect that you also make a lot of money with TYPO3. ;-P

Many people are employees themselves and are they expected to spend
their free time + make donations?
If people are willing to spend anything in any form, "we" ought to be
happy and grateful. It's not a competition.

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert
msn: jigal at xs4all.nl