[TYPO3-dev] Status of the "stdWrap everywhere" project

Sebastian Gebhard sebastiangebhard at hoch2.de
Fri Apr 16 09:11:54 CEST 2010

A few weeks ago I handed in a patch to give PAGE.headTag stdWrap properties.

JoH pointed me to http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/typo3v4-em/New_TypoScript
and I dropped my RFC in the believe that in 4.4 stdWrap will be much
more spread.

Now feature freeze is over and I regret to have dropped the RFC because
it seems that stdWrap is not more spread now than in 4.3

I work heavily with TS all day and stumble upon its edges from time to
time. More stdWraps would definetly help!

Does it make sense to hand in stdWrap patches for 4.5? There are some
I'd really like to see in future versions.

Kind regards,
Sebastian