[TYPO3-dev] FE plugin development - using sysfolders

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Apr 11 07:32:56 CEST 2010

Boros Attila wrote:

> Thanks for your answer. I don't actually need a menu, but 4 html
> selects: country, region, city, hotel. The region select is populated
> depending on what country is selected, the city select is populated
> depending on region, etc.

So, you need a list of subpages on the next level.

>        <option value="page_id">Hotel Name</option>

You could use a CONTENT object in TypoScript:

10 = CONTENT
10 {
	table = pages
	select {
		# pidInList not used, because the default
		# value is current page
		selectFields = uid,title
	}
	renderObj = TEXT
	renderObj {
		field = title
		dataWrap = <option value="{field:uid}">|</option>
	}
	wrap = <select name="hotel">|</select>
}

(The example is for the "Tuscana" level to follow your example with the
  Hotel Name)

--
Jigal van Hemert.