[TYPO3-dev] OpenOffice woes - content listed got messed up

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Fri Apr 2 21:06:51 CEST 2010

Am 01.04.2010 08:55, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> For knowing what's going on with extension rendering, install a copy of
>> ter_doc on your computer and render yourself.
>
> That would mean extra work for every extension developer. Guess how many will do it :) I suppose this should be a part of
> typo3.org services to developers. It would be cool.
>
> Just dreaming ;)

Just as proof of concept for this I "hacked together" an extension that
does the rendering directly after uploading and shows you the result.

You may want to have a look at it:

http://www.susi-moog.de/documentation/

just upload a manual.sxw file and see what happens. As I said, just
proof of concept, the code is pretty messy and the generated output
files get deleted after 15 minutes (so you can have a look if everything
went right, but my server will stay clean).

Best regards,

Susanne