[TYPO3-dev] HMENU special = list does not take into account workspaces (bug fix)

Бойчук Петро petro.boychuk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 18:12:36 CEST 2010

Hello List,

I've just added note and patch to the issue #5699  Sitemap Content Element
does not honorate Workspaces [1]

As far as I'm providing patch to the TYPO3 core for the first time I want to
ask several questions:

1) First of all, and most important, can someone please check if this is the
right way to fix this issue (I'm not sure how to use workspaces in TYPO3,
but based on my researches - this is the right way, I hope)?
2) What should I do next if I want that fix to be included into next TYPO3
release?
3) Is that the right format of patch file? Are there any guidlines for
creating/naming patch file?
4) Maybe there is some kind of manual how to fix TYPO3 core?

Thank you in advance.

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5699

Best regards,
Petro Boychuk