[TYPO3-dev] OpenOffice woes - content listed got messed up

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Apr 1 19:59:13 CEST 2010

On Apr 1, 2010, at 12:45 PM, Steffen Kamper wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
>> Hi!
>> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>>> For knowing what's going on with extension rendering, install a
>>> copy of
>>> ter_doc on your computer and render yourself.
>> That would mean extra work for every extension developer. Guess how
>> many will do it :) I suppose this should be a part of typo3.org
>> services to developers. It would be cool.
>> Just dreaming ;)
>
> i would also offer such service. I think main problem (in the past)
> was to hold the traffic limit low. I will discuss this things with
> the server team to get a picture what is possible.
>
> vg Steffen

Steffen,

there are nowdays hosting provider that have terrabyte plans see http://www.servage.net/
  for cheap.
If the ISP where TYPO3 is currently hosted as such a issues with
transfers (as long as I remember),
can't we simply move out the large transfers to other hosting providers?

			regards, Ries van Twisk

tags: Freelance TYPO3 Glassfish JasperReports JasperETL Flex Blaze-DS
WebORB PostgreSQL DB-Architect
email: ries at vantwisk.nl        web:   http://www.rvantwisk.nl/
skype: callto://r.vantwisk
Phone: +1 (803) 426-3350