[TYPO3-dev] dynamic form with eID, how to make it multi language?

Henjo Hoeksma hphoeksma at stylence.nl
Mon Nov 30 20:59:45 CET 2009

On 2009-11-30 15:02:58 +0100, Henjo Hoeksma <hphoeksma at stylence.nl> said:

> Hi list,
>
> I have built a product wizard with dynamic selectors. The options are
> filled from the database.
> I am looking in how to get this to work multilingual. However the
> t3libdiv::_GP['L'] is not received.
>
> Here a snippet of the code I am using: http://pastie.org/720211
>
> The option vars are attached to the ajax request done via jQuery, they
> work fine.
>
> Any clue on how to attach the language variable to this as well?
>
> I couldn't find any example on how this is done.
>
> Thanks for your thoughts.
>
> Henjo

Okay, I managed to get this L variable parsed to the script.

I have this in my class to use the language labels, which works nice
for the default language. But as soon as I show a non default language
this doesn't work... The default labels are shown (yes, they are
translated, and yes I cleared cache ;-) ).

Any hint is appreciated! This eID thing is new to me...

http://pastie.org/720684

Thanks,

Henjo

--