[TYPO3-dev] dynamic form with eID, how to make it multi language?

Henjo Hoeksma hphoeksma at stylence.nl
Mon Nov 30 15:43:16 CET 2009

On 2009-11-30 15:18:20 +0100, Sebastian Gebhard
<sebastian.gebhard at gmail.com> said:

> Henjo Hoeksma schrieb:
>> Any clue on how to attach the language variable to this as well?
> I don't know what your javascript looks like or what it's about, but
> when creating the page with the JS aplication you could set a JS
> variable similar to this:
>
> $content = '<script type="text/javascript">var TYPO3_lang= "' .
> t3lib_div::_GP('L') . '";</script>';
>
> Then you have to append '&L='+TYPO3_lang to your AJAX query. How this
> is done depends of course on your js.
>
> Hope I helped you a bit

Hi Sebastian,

thanks for your response. No matter how I trie to define this js
variable, it doesn't seem to get it.
If I put it in my JS it can't find the t3lib_div::_GP('L') (of course ;-) )
If I put it in my pi1 class, it can't be found by my JS.

The eID script is loaded straight away by dynamically replacing a tag
(generated by the pi1 class).

Any clues on how I can make them 'talk to eachother'?

Thanks again!

Henjo
--
Stylence | webdevelopment in style