[TYPO3-dev] Locking error

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Nov 24 16:03:25 CET 2009

Am 24.11.2009, 15:59 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Gebert
<steffen at steffen-gebert.de>:

> Am 24.11.2009, 15:50 Uhr, schrieb redacted user <redacted-user at example.org>:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> As I'm not a programmer I'd like to kindly ask if somebody could please
>> have a look at the following bug as it is a major issue, causing
>> troubles with high performance sites:
>>
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8980
>>
>> A patch has already been posted, somebody must review and test it.
>
> Nobody must do anything, except you pay him! ;-)

Okay, I overread your first sentence, which is quite more kindly written
:) (wasn't even meant offense..)

It's already pending in core list and there has already be some
discussion. You could just bump the topic up by answering to one of the
mails (search for 8980 in subjects).

Steffen