[TYPO3-dev] reusable forms?

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Mon Nov 23 20:39:08 CET 2009

B.Wolf wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> I'm sorry, you're right this is the wrong list.
> I'll take care next time.
> By the way, a answer to my quesion could be to use the 'insert records'
> plugin ;)

Hello !

Even if you the "Insert records" element does fit your need, you'll
probably would like to use the "Content slide" feature. See
documentation of TSRef on the "CONTENT" object and search for "slide":

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tsref/4.2.1/view/1/8/#id4379496

It allows you to inherit a content element from a root-page (or any
other page in the tree) down to the child-pages of the page the content
element is placed on - or with other words: If you view a page, the
extension slides up to the rootline, searching for content elements.

If you use TemplaVoila you could use my extension kb_tv_contslide which
does the same for TemplaVoila:

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/kb_tv_cont_slide/current/

greets,
Bernhard