[TYPO3-dev] reusable forms?

Daniel Doesburg daniel at typo3-nl.eu
Sat Nov 21 11:06:00 CET 2009

Hi Ben,

I think the answer of Dan is not what you're looking for.
It is quite simple.
Ask it at the right place. In this case in the English list. If you ask
it in the developers list you get an developers answer.
If you ask it in the users list you get an users answer. :-)
But please don't cross post it.

Kind regards,

Daniel