[TYPO3-dev] How to get the extension typoscript configuration inside an eID script?

Peter Klein pmk at io.dk
Tue Nov 17 11:44:38 CET 2009

I do that too, but for the ext. (pmkttnewstwitter) I needed to know the
Typoscript value of tt_news singlePid.
So using TSConfig would require the user would have to duplicate the TS
singlePid value in TSConfig, which is pointless IMHO.

--
Peter Klein

news:mailman.1.1258448694.28262.typo3-dev at lists.typo3.org...