[TYPO3-dev] custom extension - insert into table is not allowed

B.Wolf bw at shs-it.de
Mon Nov 16 13:33:17 CET 2009

Hi there,

I'm just writing a little backend extension and got a little problem
with inserting a new record:
When I press the save-button in  the insert-mask, I get this error:

---
1: Attempt to insert record on page 'Mitarbeiter' (9) where this table,
tx_mitarbeiter, is not allowed
---

Info: page 'Mitarbeiter' (9) is intended to be used as a datastore for
the "mitarbeiter-objects"

In the ext_tables.php of the extension I've added
"t3lib_extMgm::addToInsertRecords('tx_mitarbeiter');"
but this didn't solved the problem.

When I try to insert on the root level (0), it works fine.

I hope you can help me out with this,
much thanks,
greets ben