[TYPO3-dev] Ideas solving the bloated TER problem?

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon Nov 16 10:48:50 CET 2009

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Ritter wrote:
> Hi, this "news" project based extbase is already in planning as a 4.4
> by-project. It will be announced after the release of 4.3. Until then
> feel free to contact Benni Mack or me if you wonna contribute or have
> some questions.

One comment in general: these planned projects should also be in forge I
think. If people start working on things which are already planned as
secret projects it would be frustrating to them to see 'their' project
announced later as a core project and a waste of resources.

Any more surprises? Extbase-Forum? Extbase-calendar?

Regards, Jigal.