[TYPO3-dev] Over 2Million images rendering using GIFBUILDER (but not all at once...)

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Sat Nov 14 14:19:12 CET 2009

On Nov 14, 2009, at 7:42 AM, Steffen Kamper wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Steffen Ritter schrieb:
>> Ries van Twisk schrieb:
>>> Here are the patches for whoever is interested:
>> Could you please attach as "diff" or sth like this. It's really
>> hard to read.
>
> but not to this list. Please make a post in 4.3-dev list attaching
> diffs. Or put them to Bugtracker (even better)
>
> vg Steffen

@Steffen and Steffen,

I cannot attach files to mails send to typo3-dev,
second I cannot access typo3.org anymore
(setting a new password doesn't work, Sebastian knows about this, but
didn't come back to me yet.)

However,
I send a mail the Bernhard, he will help me out straightening this out
and will communicate with me.

if any of you want's to have a a diff send to your private mail I am
more
then happy to do so.

Ries