[TYPO3-dev] Bugfix 12428 is buggy for me: 'No TypoScript template found!'

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Nov 10 18:29:54 CET 2009

Stefan Geith schrieb:

> Bernhard Kraft schrieb:
>>> True: setting
>>>   $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['useCachingFramework'] = '1';
>>> fixes this.
>> [...]
>> Could you try reverting "class.t3lib_tsparser.php" and
>> "class.t3lib_tstemplate.php"
>> to revision 5394.

Hello !

I guess I found a solution, someone posted this bugtracker entry:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12549

So the question is: What encoding do your external typoscript files have,
and are there "umlauts" in them ????

BTW: sorry if you felt offended by my last mail - but I did not in ANY
way want to insult you. When writing "stupid" diff files, I just meant I
do not want to keep hundreds of ".diff" files on my server, and I also do
not want to post such temporary ones to the bugtracker!!!

greets,
Bernhard