[TYPO3-dev] Bugfix 12428 is buggy for me: 'No TypoScript template found!'

Stefan Geith typo3dev2009.nospam1 at geithware.de
Mon Nov 9 13:31:45 CET 2009

Bernhard Kraft schrieb:
>> Even with
>>    page.config.no_cache = 1
>> set, the FE only shows content on _first_ call after clear cache ...
>
> [...]
> I can't confirm this. Is this a new installation, or did you upgrade
> an old 4.2 page?

It was installed using 4.3-dev and is updated nearly daily via svn
update to latest trunk.

> If you upgraded an old version you probably missed
> updating all tables using the "Database compare" tool in the Install
> tool. This could yield the described results.

I know about 'Dsatabase compare' and this is the first action, I do when
a svn update leads to 'unlogical' results ...

> Do you use any "TYPOSCRIPT_INCLUDE" in your templates?

Yes I use this intesivly, but I also have sites wihout
TYPOSCRIPT_INCLUDE and the have the same symptoms ...

/Stefan