[TYPO3-dev] Bugfix 12428 is buggy for me: 'No TypoScript template found!'

Stefan Geith typo3dev2009.nospam1 at geithware.de
Mon Nov 9 13:12:35 CET 2009

After svn update to R6389, I get
    'No TypoScript template found!'
in FE.

When I clear the cache (the red one: clear ALL caches),
1) I get the correct paged rendered in the frontend
    at the 'first' time
2) After every reload I get
       'No TypoScript template found!'
    in the FE until I clear all caches again; then
    the page will be rendered _once_ correctly.

Even with
    page.config.no_cache = 1
set, the FE only shows content on _first_ call after clear cache ...

Notes:
Latest working Revison was 6364;
Error occurs in Revisions 6365+;
Latest trunk (6389) with t3lib_tstemplate from R6364 works as expected.

So it seems, Bugfix 12428 has introduced this new bug ... but why ?

/Stefan