[TYPO3-dev] collaboration work & typoscript & svn

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 22:06:44 CET 2009

Some more questions ... ;o)

Am I only able to add files called 'setup.txt' and 'constants.txt'
inside the TypoScript directory, or how is it possible to also add
files like 'my_setup.ts.php'?

Or do I need to reference all files with <INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: ... >?

Is there a useable, efficient and maybe automated proccess
to add all files inside a directory structure?

Thanks a lot! =o)