[TYPO3-dev] collaboration work & typoscript & svn

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 19:37:05 CET 2009

Good evening!

The approach of saving TS to external files,
stored in a seperate extension caught my attention.

Is there a chance to have a look at an example?
I'm wondering how to seperate/include the TS on
different pages in the pagetree, or how the files
are structured/seperated. Is there a solution which
automatically includes new files into TYPO3, so that
they're available in the backend? How is th inclusion done?

At present I seperate my TS in several Template-Records,
grouped by TS-object, purpose or extension.

I would be thankful, if you would be so nice,
to explain this a bit more or even provide some
simple code/TS examples.

Thank you!