[TYPO3-dev] set_no_cache is bad. What's next?

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Tue Nov 3 20:24:34 CET 2009

Hey.

David Bruchmann wrote:
>> We have hacked up an extension to provide caching for plugin content
>> elements, based on the 4.3 caching framework:
>
> I'd like to know some details, the key or some keyword where I'll find
> it. Or do you have a newsletter where I can subscribe?

We didn't release anything to public, yet. The code is working but isn't
in production by now. The extension itself is not that complicated but
lacks an excessive manual to be of any use. Furthermore an analyze tool
is very important to debug and verify cache behavior of extensions.

So we currently don't feel comfortable to release, but a first version
could be expected at the latest by the end of January.

Please stay tuned, we will announce in this list
Christian