[TYPO3-dev] Performance 4.2 vs 4.3

Fabrizio Branca news at _REMOVETHIS_fabrizio-branca.de
Tue Nov 3 01:19:21 CET 2009

Hi everbody,

I did some performance tests
- comparing 4.2 and 4.3,
- comparing cached and non-cached versions
- comparing fe performance when a be user is logged in and when he isn't

You'll find my results including a graph here:
http://www.fabrizio-branca.de/fablog/post/typo3-performance-4-2-vs-4-3.html

Strange, that I could not see any performance improvement in 4.3 between
cached and non-cached versions. Is there something wrong with my TYPO3
instance (well, it is a fresh one without any plugins...), or is this a
common problem with the current trunk?

Does anybody know where those two kinks come from?

Bye and have a nice day,

Fabrizio