[Typo3-dev] TCEForms, type="input", eval="date"

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Mon Mar 14 14:37:50 CET 2005

Martin Kutschker wrote:

>> I think it would be more user friendly to fill in the date of the
>> actual day ?
>

> Depends on the field. For acces type fields ("show item from next day
> on") a date in the future makes probably more sense. For other fields
> the curtent date might be appropriate.

So there should be a different "day-offset" depending if the field is a "Start" "Stop" Access Field
or if it is a simple date field.

Pherhaps we should introduce some TSConfig or TCA value defining the "offset" for date/datetime fields
(in minutes would be sufficient as no field has sub-minute precision)

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard