[Typo3-dev] Firefox problem...

Stig N. Jepsen stig at 8620.dk
Wed Aug 4 16:48:31 CEST 2004

>>> Don't get the true problem here, sorry. Can u probably provide a
>>> screenshot somewhere?
>>
>> You can try to see for you self here (it's about the box to the right
>> 'Nyt om Kirke og Tro'):
>> http://kirke.8620.dk/index.php?id=4
>> Try first IE and see how I want it to look like.
>> And then Firefox. There is a gap above the box which I would like to
>> be eliminated.
>>
>> /Stig
>

> It is not the a-tag, but the code imported from Kristeligt Dagblad is
> encapsulated by a paragraph that has margin-top: 16px in calculated
> styles.
>
> (hail hail Firfox's Dom-Inspector)

I don't see any margin-top in the css from the script:
.box1time{color:#00247E;font-family:Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;f
ont-size:10px;}
.box1teaser{color:#352C46;font-family:Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif
;font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline;}
.box1head { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
text-decoration : none; color : White;font-size : 11px;font-weight :
bold;background-color: #00247E;text-align : left;width : 148px;height :
16px;vertical-align : middle;}
only a height : 16px comes close.

/Stig