[TYPO3-announce] TYPO3 Phoenix Sprint Release 6

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Dec 22 20:27:02 CET 2010

Dear TYPO3 community,

the TYPO3 Phoenix team is delighted (and relieved) to announce the sixth sprint release of the next generation CMS.

We have put quite some energy into the development of the new user interface and for the first time you can now see (and try out) the new visual design in action.

Check out the release notes [1] which includes a screen cast demoing the new features or try out Phoenix yourself on our improved demo site [2].

The TYPO3 Phoenix team wishes you a Merry Christmas and an exciting new year!

[1] http://flow3.typo3.org/typo3-phoenix/download/release-notes/sprint-release-6/
[2] http://phoenix.demo.typo3.org

--
Robert Lemke – Fluent Code Artisan