[TYPO3-announce] TYPO3 Phoenix Sprint Release 1

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Mon May 31 17:22:13 CEST 2010

Dear TYPO3 community,

the core team is delighted to announce the release of first TYPO3 Phoenix sprint.

After quite some time of development we're glad being able to present some visible results –
a simple website rendered with TYPO3 Phoenix.

A lot more information can be found in the release notes:
http://flow3.typo3.org/typo3-phoenix/download/release-notes/sprint-release-1/

At this point I'd like to thank the community for supporting our vision for the
next generation of TYPO3. I can't think of any other Open Source community who
is able and willing to continuously support such a big multi-year project.

Gimme Five!

Robert, representitive for all the great guys in the TYPO3 Core Team

--
Robert Lemke
Fluent Code Artisan

Lead Developer TYPO3 Phoenix and FLOW3