[TYPO3-announce] T3BOARD07 Registration starts on Monday!

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] daniel at typo3.org
Thu Sep 7 09:43:32 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

This is a short reminder that the registration for T3BOARD07 starts on
Monday at 12:00 CET.

We have time until end of September to fill up the house for a max of 160
people. After that the remaining places will also available for booking by
other agencies for other groups and individuals.

On the other hand you can cancel your reservation at no cost until sixty
days prior to the tour, which effectively is sometime in mid November.

By that I mean to say: get your brain together on Monday, register as soon
as possible so people see that this is still _the_ community (fun) event so
you 1. Get a space in the first place, 2. Make sure we get the house for us
alone.

The Snowboard is the primary community event with a long tradition. It is
also your chance to meet the people that made this project what it is today
in a relaxed atmosphere.  You are not required to snowboard or ski, but many
participants have started snowboarding at one of the previous snowboard
tours, including Kasper.

More information, including links to an FAQ and the terms and conditions can
be found here:
http://association.typo3.org/committees/event/t3board/

Thank your for your attention, see you in Les 2-Alpes,

Daniel

--
Vice-Chairman
TYPO3 Association