[Typo3-announce] Zap the Gremlins - report them!!!!

Dominic Brander dominic at typo3.org
Mon Oct 17 15:09:09 CEST 2005

dear TYPO3 enthusiasts!

the zapping team is currently evaluating the reported gremlins.
not even 60 gremlins have been reported - and quite a few do not even
affect core funtionality but extensions (TV, tt_news, etc.).
so this may look like we have an almost perfect system!

really?

unfortunately this ist surely not the reason for such a little amount of
gremlins. maybe it is due to the short reporting period? or some
misunderstandings?
therefore we would like to prolongate the reporting phase to give you
the opportunity to submit more gremlins!

*please submit your gremlins until 20.10.05, 23:59*

be aware that this is a unique and great chance to get rid of many, many
annoyances you always have to fight with when working with TYPO3!

if you have any questions or suggestions about the whole project please
feel free to ask michael at typo3.org or dominic at typo3.org.

many thanks for your valuable contributions!

dominic