[Typo3-announce] Reminder: T3BOARD06 Registration starts October 1.st 12:00 a.m

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] daniel at typo3.org
Sat Oct 1 00:07:58 CEST 2005

Dear TYPO3 enthusiasts,

As announced a few months ago, tomorrow, October 1st at 12:00 a.m. CET
registration for our favourite community event starts, the annual snowboard
tour:

Fiesch (Switzerland): 29.01.06 - 04.02.06

Yes, it's that time of the year again: hurry up to join the legendary TYPO3
Snowboard Tour Vol. V !

The Snowboard is the primary community event with a long tradition. It is
also your chance to meet the people that made this project what it is today
in a relaxed atmosphere. In fact T3BOARD06 is planned to be more relaxed
than ever, no agenda, no speeches, just spontaneous discussions. You are not
required to snowboard or ski, but many participants have started
snowboarding at one of the previous snowboard tours, including Kasper.

This time the snowboard tour is back in Switzerland and happing in one of
the most dramatic landscapes the Alps have to offer, as Fiesch is just
around the corner from the worlds' longest glacier. Our accommodation in
located in a sport resort with all conceivable possibilities for indoor and
outdoor sports. A lot of fun activities are being planned and we'll even
have our own meeting point and après ski bar on the slopes this year!

Come and experience the spirit of TYPO3 at T3BOARD06 and find out more on
the webpage linked below. Don't forget to register early, places are usually
quick to fill up!

PS: Make sure you have your favourite MP3-encoded song ready, we have a
contest for the T3BOARD06 theme song this year!

Find out more and get your registration set at:
http://association.typo3.org/index.php?id=91

Hope to see you on the slopes!

Daniel Hinderink, also on behalf of the Event Committee

--
Vice-Chairman
TYPO3 Association