[Typo3-announce] About the TYPO3 Association

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2005 at typo3.com
Sun May 22 10:13:42 CEST 2005

Dear TYPO3 community members

The TYPO3 Association has now been open for membership applications for
3 weeks and roughly 100 members has enroled with a 50-50 mix of
companies and privates.

The communication and administration of the association is being built
up slowly at the moment because we are investing most of the energy into
essential work around Research & Development, TYPO3.org and .com plus
marketing efforts and the TyCON conference in september. We hope you
will have patience with us and can appreciate that we focus the energy
first and foremost on our most important tasks, the very things the
Association was created for.

The "About" list of the assocation should serve as a forum for questions
and answers about the association for non-members interested in
membership.

There are also FAQs on the topic:

general: http://association.typo3.org/index.php?id=t3a-faq
membership: http://association.typo3.org/index.php?id=40

Hope to see you soon on our memberlist! Have a nice day!

God bless

- kasper

------

"To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence." -
Mark Twain.