[TYPO3-about] Anti-harrasment policy for our events?

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Sat Jan 5 01:51:42 CET 2013

On 01/04/2013 06:17 PM, Philipp Gampe wrote:
> Hi Tolleiv,
>
> Tolleiv Nietsch wrote:
>
>> The policy would at least be a clear sign that we live by these values
>> (anyways) and that we want to create a friendly environment in that
>> regard too.
>
> I never questioned the anti-harassment is already part of our community and
> I think that anythink that can be written in a anti-harassment policy is
> already include in the "Be respectful" part in the "Community code of
> conduct".
>
> And I do know know (yet) what special policy you would want to create? If
> somebody can not behave, then he will get kicked out. That's simple.

I agree with Philipp and the others.

Of course I'm against taking important things "too easy". But on the
other hand we shouldn't over-complicate things. The TYPO3-people I have
met so far were "well behaved" (in my eyes of course) and I'm sure if
there was a problem almost everybody could be easily approached to help.

In case you have concrete plans where you think "the community" needs
improvement. But in my eyes those areas which urgently need improvement
are in completely different areas (openness, commitment, a passion for
things in and around TYPO3, ...).

Regards,
 Stefan