[TYPO3-about] Anti-harrasment policy for our events?

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri Jan 4 18:32:46 CET 2013

Hi Olivier,

Olivier Dobberkau wrote:

> I think we should put this on own agenda for 2013.
> I proposed to ben to join this initiave:
>
> http://www.unesco.org/new/en/communication-and-information/access-to-
knowledge/free-and-open-source-software-foss/gender-equality-in-foss/

> we are still searching a way to start this as it is very difficult to
> get a grip on topic.

"Gender" is bullshit and any collision of gender with reality resulted in a
big bang without reality getting a single scratch.

Please keep that crap outside of the TYPO3 community!

If someones comes up with a good reason why we need an anti-harassment
policy, then I am happy to discuss that.

p.s.: Reading assignment for you (German):
http://www.amazon.de/Frauenquote-Gender-Ideologie-Wissenschaft-Verfassung-
unterwandert/dp/1478213310/

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator