[Neos] [Neos 2.1] Create custom NodeShortcutResolver/Dynamic Landingpage

Robin Name dark_screem at gmx.net
Tue Mar 1 17:08:09 CET 2016

Not sure if im right here, but  I hope so.

I want to create dynamic landingpages in neos (no dynamic content, static sites but in some cases you see one page and in other case you see other pages). I thought best the way to do it is to create a shortcut und place some landingpages as children. Now the shortcut should select one of them. Here is the problem part. How can I tell Neos which child it should show.

I thought I can write a custom NodeShortcutResolver and a custom Shortcut Node. but I dont know how to tell neos to use the custom NodeShortcutResolver.

Hope you can help or give some suggestions to solve it otherwise.