[Neos] NEOS Table rows not inlineEditable

sebastian fritsch Sebian.Fritsch at gmx.de
Sat Jul 16 11:14:55 CEST 2016

Hey guys

For our newest project we´ve decided to give NEOS a try since it´s potential looks very promising.

I took me some time to get into NEOS but since I got they hang off it (Gosh I hate YAML!) the project is going quite well.

Right now I´ve tried to create a custom table which is giving me a hard time.

Here´s the YAML:

'xxxxxxxx:Tabelle':
  superTypes:
    'TYPO3.Neos:Content': true
  ui:
    label: Tabelle
    icon: icon-list-ol
    inspector:
      groups:
        tabelle:
          label: Tabelle
  properties:
    headline:
      type: string
      ui:
        label: 'NAME'
        inlineEditable: true
        aloha:
          placeholder: 'Ihre Überschrift'
    spalte_1:
      type: string
      ui:
        label: 'Name'
        inlineEditable: true
        aloha:
          placeholder: 'Bitte hier Ihren Text eingeben'
    spalte_2:
      type: string
      ui:
        label: 'Name'
        inlineEditable: true
        aloha:
          placeholder: 'Bitte hier Ihren Text eingeben'
    spalte_3:
      type: string
      ui:
        label: 'Name'
        inlineEditable: true
        aloha:
          placeholder: 'Bitte hier Ihren Text eingeben'
    spalte_4:
      type: string
      ui:
        label: 'Name'
        inlineEditable: true
        aloha:
          placeholder: 'Bitte hier Ihren Text eingeben'
    spalte_5:
      type: string
      ui:
        label: 'Name'
        inlineEditable: true
        aloha:
          placeholder: 'Bitte hier Ihren Text eingeben'

And under /Templates/NodeTypes I´ve created a Tabelle.html containing:

{namespace neos=TYPO3\Neos\ViewHelpers}

    	<thead>
            	<neos:contentElement.editable property="headline" tag="th"/>
                <neos:contentElement.editable property="headline" tag="th"/>
                <neos:contentElement.editable property="headline" tag="th"/>
                <neos:contentElement.editable property="headline" tag="th"/>
                <neos:contentElement.editable property="headline" tag="th"/>
        </thead>
        <tbody>
            <neos:contentElement.editable property="spalte_1" tag="tr"/>

            <neos:contentElement.editable property="spalte_2" tag="tr"/>

            <neos:contentElement.editable property="spalte_3" tag="tr"/>

            <neos:contentElement.editable property="spalte_4" tag="tr"/>

            <neos:contentElement.editable property="spalte_5" tag="tr"/>
        </tbody>

I´ve already tried to wrap the Elements with th/tr tags directly but it does some weird things with the inlineEditing
so I decided to add the tags like this.

The thing is that I can see all the cells in when I add it but I can´t edit them!
When I look closer with the browser tools every th/tr has a inlineEditable false
and I´ve no idea where this is coming from!

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance

Sebastian