[Neos] Neos 1.2.6 - Path For New Pages

nikos nick at jamalade.com
Thu May 14 21:15:48 CEST 2015

Hi

I have just upgraded my dev install from 1.2.3 to 1.2.6 using composer and all ran smoothly, thanks for all the great work :)

However I have noticed that when I create new pages from the back end their nodepath no longer seems to have the uirsegment but something like
"node-123445".

In the browser the uri resolves as extepected mysite/new-page.html

However when I try and create a URI using \TYPO3\Flow\Mvc\Routing\UriBuilder->uriFor(...) eg to Redirect a Form to new-page it is unable to resolve
the node using the human readable node name "new-page". If I use  "node-123445" it works but that doesn't feel like the right thing to do.

Is this the expected behaviour? Should I be using something other than UriBuilder for this now? Or might it be a problem with my setup?

Any help or ideas welcome and appreciated.

Warm wishes

Nikos