[Neos] NeosDemo Localisation: remove en_US dependency

armin otto arminotto at gmail.com
Wed May 6 17:24:43 CEST 2015

Hi Aske,

thanks, I indeed did forget this and did it just now:

1. edited the settings.yaml
2. > ./flow node:migrate 20140326143834
3. > ./flow node:repair
4. > ./flow flow:cache:flush

the commands worked, but the footer still won't render in the en_US-free languages.

btw. I copypasted the migrate value from the typo3doc ... I am not sure where that value does come from or if it's even correct for me.

Exception while rendering
landingPage<TYPO3.Neos:Page>/
body<TYPO3.TypoScript:Template>/
footer/
__meta/
override/
contentCollectionNode:
No content collection of type TYPO3.Neos:ContentCollection could be found in the current node and no node path was provided. You might want to configure the nodePath property with a relative path to the content collection. (2015043011110934e40c)

Quote: Aske Ertmann wrote on Wed, 06 May 2015 16:01