[Neos] Configure plugin properties

toco at aimeos.org toco at aimeos.org
Mon May 4 15:44:43 CEST 2015

Hi all

In the Aimeos shop package for Neos I've managed get an output for the plugin views. Now I wanted to connect the plugin views as the list view needs to know on which page the detail view is placed. Therefore, I've added a property of type "reference" to the NodeTypes.yaml file so it looks like this:

'Aimeos.Shop:Plugin':
  superTypes: ['TYPO3.Neos:Plugin']
  ui:
    label: 'Aimeos web shop'
    group: 'plugins'
  properties:
    aimeos_shop_list:
      type: reference
      ui:
        label: 'Catalog list page'
        inspector:
          group: 'document'
    pluginViews:
      'CatalogDetail':
        label: 'Aimeos Catalog Detail'
        controllerActions:
          'Aimeos\Shop\Controller\CatalogController': ['detailComponent']
      'CatalogFilter':
        label: 'Aimeos Catalog Filter'
        controllerActions:
          'Aimeos\Shop\Controller\CatalogController': ['filterComponent']
      'CatalogList':
        label: 'Aimeos Catalog List'
        controllerActions:
          'Aimeos\Shop\Controller\CatalogController': ['listComponent']

I've expected to see an input field or something like that on the right side in the Neos backend when I click on the placed plugin but that's not the case. The documentation (http://docs.typo3.org/neos/TYPO3NeosDocumentation/IntegratorGuide/ContentStructure.html) says that for references this should work with this kind of configuration. Did I do something wrong?

Thanks

Toco
--
Aimeos web shop