[Neos] Neos Menu read subitems from defined page

Patric Eckhart mail at patriceckhart.com
Sat May 2 19:00:17 CEST 2015

Hey Guys,

my menu works fine (with pages and subpages) but I would show all subsites from a defined site.
The Site I mean is blog.html
I have tried this with startingPoint = 'blog.html' but it does not work.

Thank you for your answer!

This is my ts2.
prototype(Vendor:BlogMenu) < prototype(TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes:Menu) {
    templatePath = 'resource://Vendor.Website/Private/Templates/TypoScriptObjects/BlogMenu.html'
    maximumLevels = 2
#startingPoint = 'blog.html'
    @cache {
        mode = 'uncached'
        context {
            1 = 'node'
            2 = 'documentNode'
        }
        entryIdentifier {
            documentNode = ${documentNode}
            baseUri = ${String.toString(request.httpRequest.baseUri)}
        }
        entryTags {
            1 = 'NodeType_TYPO3.Neos:Document'
        }