[Neos] Noob info

Joe User hitechgeek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 14:41:27 CEST 2015

Hi there...

Are there any how to's for dummies type of thing for Neos? I've spent about an hour trying to make a 2 column's on a page and for the life of me cant figure out how to get them to display horizontal. No matter what I try it displays vertical.

Seems like development is moving along on this project, glad to see that!

quick question, does package management pull from a repository or is it a manual process? (Cant find anything that says update)

Cool software, but confusing as hell for a brain dead noob like me.

Thanks..