[Neos] Re: Error 500 after Error 503 after switching in the Production Mode

Jean Claude jccosse at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 23:49:58 CEST 2015

hello

try to check the permissions of your files but especially check the owner and group ...

I'm on a dedicated server with plesk ubuntu ... and very often, some features of neos
( ./flow flow:cache:flush    for example)

change the owner or group or both simultaneously
with, for example www-data instead of "psaserv" and "psacln" in my case.

my example :

chown -R artetsol:psacln /var/www/vhosts/art-et-sol.com/httpdocs/Neos
chown artetsol:psacln /var/www/vhosts/art-et-sol.com/httpdocs/Neos

replace  "artesol" with your "owner"
replace "psacln" with your "user group"
replace  /var/www/vhosts/art-et-sol.com/httpdocs/Neos   with your link.

I do not know if it helps, but I can assure you that I have spent many hours
to understand what was not working ... and finally find a solution.

If it still does not work you can put " chmod -R 777" for folders
-----/Neos / Data and  ----/Neos / Web, and why not other files also...
you can change the rights later .

best Regards
jean-claude