[Neos] Add 2nd content dimension -> 404

Torsten Blindert register at by-torsten.de
Sun Mar 29 13:37:17 CEST 2015

Hey there,
I’ve played around with content dimensions and it’s a really nice feature, but there is one thing I couldn’t figure out:

If I add a content dimension (e.g. language) to an existing site, I can perform a node migration (./flow node:migrate 20140326143834) to add the default dimension to all nodeDatas.
But what should I do if I want to add a 2nd dimension? Is there a migration for that use case too?
Currently I’m running into a 404 error because my nodes don’t have the 2nd default dimension preset.

Thanks in advance
Torsten